Salt cake with Ricotta cheese and spinach
- Difficuly Facile
- Preparation 10 min
- Coooking 40 min
- Measures for 6
- Cost Basso
- 500 g of fresh spinach
- 350 g of cow's milk ricotta
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 egg + 1 yolk for brushing
- 100 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- In a saucepan, cook them for about ten minutes, over low heat, with two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and a clove of garlic. When cooked, add salt and remove the garlic.
- After cooking, squeeze the spinach well to remove excess water and chop finely. In a bowl, mix the ricotta with the grated Parmesan, nutmeg, an egg, and a pinch of salt.
- Add the chopped spinach and mix well. Line a 24 cm hinged mold with the puff pastry, prick the base with a fork, and pour the filling inside. Brush the edges with the egg yolk.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Take your ricotta and spinach quiche out of the oven and serve warm or cold.